Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Little Bag O' Loot!

I LOVE Halloween. Some day when we have storage space, spending money, and wall space, I'm going to decorate like CrAzY for Halloween. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite holiday...tied with Christmas...the debate is still going!

We celebrated Halloween on Saturday at our ward party. Lorilie was sick, so she was pretty much out of it except for a few pictures in the beginning. During the party she was able to take a short nap, then we were off to dinner (for my Birthday). Everyone at the restaurant and on the subway LOVED our costume! (so did we!)

Robbers and Loot

Hank was so sweet to me on my birthday...I slept in (while he was playing football all morning!) but when he came home, he woke me up with presents, took care of Lorilie, and made me breakfast. He got me an sweet hoodie,



a fabric scissor set, and a sewing machine

(Looks like now I have to get creative and make something awesome!)

Happy Birthday/Halloween! It was a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anony said...

i, too, LOVE your costumes. Very creative.

Jordan and Candice said...

I hope you had a great birthday! What adorable costumes.

Bonnie said...

I love the costume! You guys are so creative. haha did you make it yourself?