To keep everyone updated, here's a rundown of the last few months!
-We went to Idaho and Utah for the whole month of August and had a BLAST visiting friends and family, relaxing and showing off our pretty little girl!
-Hank PASSED his CPA exams....he's DONE, no more studying! He also joined a cycling team and will compete in his first race in November.
-I have been keeping myself busy...we'll just leave it at that!
-Lorilie is now 4 months old (hard to believe so much time has gone by!) She can now roll from back to stomach, smiles non-stop, starting to giggle, loves to "sit/stand up like a big girl", loves to be sung to, sleeping 'almost' through the night, starting to get into a 'stranger danger' phase (it's a happy/sad thing for me!)
-We are loving life, loving the chilly but sunny weather here in NYC and are excited for the leaves to start turning colors! Also very excited for the upcoming holidays.
-Pictures below....more pictures and video on facebook (sorry...it's easier than blogger)!



The above 3 photos were taken by our friend Marcus Bowers. He's a great photographer and we had a BLAST with him during our photo session! Lorilie was about 1 month old when we took these pictures
The 2 photos below were taken in Utah at a family reunion. Lorilie is about 2.5 months old.


Below is the baby bump progression. I love the season changes...it helps you realize just how LONG women are prego!!! (in order; 2.5 months, 4 months, 7 months, 9 months, baby lorilie)
8 comments:
loooove your prego photos!!!! you look amazing and the background is beautiful! i am going to copy you!!
beautiful pictures! And tell hank congrats on the exams. Love you!
Your baby is beautiful and I love your pregger pictures they are cute!
I love the baby bump progression. i will have to remember that when i am prego.
I, too, love the progression pics. You guys are so cute.
Congrats on passing the CPA Exam. I will be taking it in 2012 probably, while I'm attending grad school. The baby girl is so cute!
Hey Stacy! I just found your blog and I love your pictures. It seems like you are having lots of fun in New York, I want to live there some day. Your pregnancy pictures are also great! I think I am going to try something like that this time around. Your baby is beautiful and I especially love her gigantic flowers.
Bunkamunk!!! Love those pics! You're gorgeous and I"m so happy for you and your new little family! :)
Post a Comment