I LOVE summer.
I love Lorilie.
I love the sunshine.
I love smiles.
I love that people are a little more kind during the transition between dark cloudy winter days and the bright sunny spring days. You just feel it. Right down to your bones! You can't help but lift your face up to the sky and smile as the sun sprinkles rays onto your skin.
I love winter, but I LOVE that it ends too!
Lorilie is learning so much and growing so big! She's pretty much walking! She's just a little nervous to do it by herself. When the sun is out, we throw together some water and snacks and head to Central Park or for a walk...and probably more than once a day! I'm so excited for this summer...it's gonna be SO much fun!
Lorilie is my best friend in the world! We just laugh and play all day together.
It helps that she thinks I'm the best thing in the world...
the most hilarious person to be born...
the person with the best singing voice...
the prettiest momma out there...
the only one she reaches for...
Yep...she's my bestie and I'm hers...
fo'eva!
2 comments:
Cute post Satcy! It's good to hear from you guys! :) I can't believe Lorilie is almost walking! Seems so crazy!
Isn't being a momma the best!?! It's so special how much your little one can love you and how great they think you are! What would we do without our little buddies? :)
Your little girl is a DOLL! I can't wait till mine gets here! I'm so jealous of all the moms with little girls!
Post a Comment