Some of you already know, but we finally had our baby! It's a baby GIRL!!!!! and we can't be more excited and proud of this new addition to our family! We are naming her Lorilie Stacy Toone. Some people don't know how we are pronouncing it, so I'll help..... [LOR], [i] (as in IT), [LIE] (as in not telling the truth!). I didn't know so many people would have a hard time with the pronunciation! But just in case that happened, we have a couple nicknames we'll use frequently; you can call her Lori or Lily.
She was born June 3rd at 10:45 pm; 7 lbs, 3 oz; 20 in. The experience was so amazing....it's hard to describe the peace and sweet spirit she brings into our home! We love her so much. She makes us laugh so hard already! We have been so blessed to have so much support from friends, family, and coworkers. Thank you to everyone for your help, your gifts, your love, and your support. We don't know what we'd do without everyone!
Now the part that everyone REALLY cares about.....pictures!!!!
Lorilie and her grandma! (my mom, if you couldn't tell!)
Hank is so taken by her!
My little sweetheart!
She is so awake and alert....when she's actually awake!
So precious!
8 comments:
AWWWWW what a precious little baby!!!! congrats! girl!!!! hope you're doing well!
I love this post Stacy! It's so good to see more pictures and to hear how you all are doing! I'm in love with her already and we haven't even met! :) Can't wait to see you guys! You're new little family is so beautiful!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! STACEY SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE THE LORILIE!!!! I think it's such a beautiful name! It's very southern belle- esk! OH she's soooo pretty!!!!!! I just want my baby now! Congratulations!?
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful! We are so happy for you!!I'm a little jealous you got a girl on the first try! :)CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!! She is so adorable, and I love the name!
She is a doll! I am so happy for you and Hank. You make such a cute mom.
Oh mY Gosh!!!! Stacy! You and hank made a beautiful baby. Not that i'm surprised, but wow. She is so cute. I'm missing you bad right now. She is just so so perfect!!!
YEAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful! WOW- what a perfect addition to your little family. i'm glad you had such a great experience and I hope you guys are getting used to the adjustment- I'm sure its not hard after looking at her. So cute! How fun for you guys- so many adorable girl things out there! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment