Friday, June 25, 2010

Adorable Little Creature

Of course, the second you become a mommy, the only thing you ever talk about is your kids....I guess I can't help myself! So, here goes!

I can't believe my little baby is already 3 WEEKS old! She is such a sweetheart/doll/adorable little creature that we can't get enough of! Already we are seeing her little personality shining through!

Here are some things that she loves:

#1 HER DADDY

#2 HER STROLLER

#3 HER FIST
(or arm, or whatever other piece of flesh she can suck on!)

#4 HER BINKI
(sometimes....and only because all the skin is covered in fabric!)

#5 HER SLEEP

Here are some things we love about her:

#1 HER ANGRY FACE
(even though it breaks our heart...we still love it!)

#2 HER BIG BLUE EYES

#3 HER SMILE

#4 HER FLOWERS
(even though they are bigger than her head!)

#5 SHE IS OURS!!!!
(ignore my swollen face!)

We love you Lorilie!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

She is definetaly precious! We love all the pictures and can't wait to see her! I love the flowers too! I wish Gauge didn't look so silly in them.

Anony said...

She's the sweetest. She is def the perfect mix between you and Hank.

Sam said...

Becoming a parent changes EVERYTHING!!! I love this post. You're daughter is adorable! Enjoy every minute of her little life. They are always changing and grow up way fast.

Rosie Boren said...

love her so cute!

Lindsay said...

Hey Stacy! I found your blog through Jaclyn and Orchid's blogs. I've been "stalking" you for a few weeks but finally had to comment. Your little girl is beautiful! I can already see a little bit of you in some of her pictures. She is precious! I hope she's letting you sleep a little :) Anyways, hope you guys are enjoying life in New York! Congratulations!

Sunny said...

She is indeed an adorable little creature. Good job Hank and Stacy!