My due date is June 1st.....which is 6 days away if you count today. Can't I just go into labor today? We are SOOO anxious to meet our little baby! Every day Hank gets right up next to my belly and says, "Can't you come out already? We want to meet you!"
Last Friday was my last day of work (thank goodness!!!) It's been so nice to have these few days so far to get stuff done, run errands, and not be stressed about work! Now it's just a waiting game! Every morning I get at least one text from someone asking if I've had the baby yet! So apparently it's not just ME who is anxious! One of the things I'm REALLY looking forward to is having my mom come out and stay with us for a while! Last I saw her was at the beginning of December, but it feels like sooooooo much longer ago! I think the city makes you miss your family more. I don't remember aching so bad to be with family!
Miss you guys!!! I'll let everyone know when the baby comes!
3 comments:
We are exited to hear! Hope everything goes well for you and baby!
i want to come and help!!!
AHHH!!!! BABY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment