Monday, April 19, 2010

facebook and side thoughts

I finally put up some pics....just not on my blog. I'm still having issues. But there are a bunch of new pics on my facebook page...and yes, there are a few of me and my belly...and out new apartment! If we aren't already friends, send me a request....Stacy Bunker Toone. Eventually I'll take more time to get pics up on the blog.


Side note thoughts:
Thought 1: I was on the phone a bunch today trying to help out a couple clients, and TWICE today I was hung up on. HOW RUDE!! And THEN some guy almost hit me with his car as I was walking across the cross walk to go home.....SOME people in NY....I tell ya! Why don't people have manners?

Thought 2: Cereal is my number one craving....but only the really sugary kind! ....and fruit. I really like fruit!

Thought 3: I miss my 'Out West' friends.....will you come visit me!!!!???? You'll have a place to stay for FREE! well I guess payment would be that you have to hang out with me!

Thought 4: Should I cut my hair super short....I AM going to be a mom soon...isn't that what a large percentage of women do when they become mothers? That could be my excuse, right?!?

Thought 5: Does heartburn go away after you have the baby? TUMS is my 'go-to' guy! He treats me good!

Love.......love......love, love, love

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Hi Stacey!! How are you?? I'm so happy for you! FYI the girl that does my hair said that she refuses to chop off girls hair when they are preggo. She said for some reason all women want to cut off their hair when they are pregnant and then they almost always regret it. haha, probably the crazy harmones, idk. But you would look cute either way, you always do. Just some food for thought. We miss you guys. Congrats! Can't even wait to see wait little baby Toone looks like(:

Anonymous said...

2: Fruit...it's a girl. That's what I was told when I was craving fruit and look how that turned out. ;)
3: I miss you. I know you are busy but we never get to talk anymore and it breaks my heart. Sometimes I think about the days when we slept in the same room and could talk to each other all the time. I miss those days with a whole apartment full of girls. (Still, being married is better!)
4: I cut my hair and regretted it. Long hair is easier to do stuff with. When you want to look pretty, it is easier (in my opinion) to do with long hair that you can style a lot of different ways. BUT if you need an excuse to do something daring, GO FOR IT!
5: Heartburn goes away...sort of. I never got heartburn before I got pregnant; after Z was born I got is less...now I get it occasionally.


I am so excited for you to be a mommy and see that beautiful baby I am sure you are cookin' in that belly!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

so don't comment on my about this on MY blog.... but a week away from tomorrow I'll be 12 weeks and I CRAVE cereal sooo much, but milk makes me so sick.... it's stinky! and everyone that I know that reads your blog that knows me too already knows....

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

no pics on facebook :( I couldn't see them!!!

Allen Family said...

don't cut your hair! It's so pretty. I'm so glad that you are doing good. I'm going to go look at your pictures on facebook right now. Can't wait to see a preggo Stacey.

Kierstin said...

Sorry about the rude people. Cereal and fruit were my cravings each pregnancy, so maybe it's a boy!
I wish this "Out West" friend could come visit :(
NO!! don't cut your hair super short! Your mind has enough bodily changes to adjust to that you won't want another thing to feel unhappy with. If you still really want it done after the 1st month or 2, then get it done.
Yes, heartburn goes away almost IMMEDIATELY! I think I had some the first night after the babies were born, but that was because of all the stress of labor making my stomach produce more acid.
Love you!

abbyB said...

Cereal is my go-to, too!!! It's sweet and quick with an easy clean up! Perfect! My vote on the hair is no, because I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Harper and I regretted it.