Hi! I guess it's update time...since it's been a couple months! Sorry, no pictures again. I really can't figure out why I'm not able to load pics....any suggestions?
The only things NEW include our move and my growing abdomen!
We needed to get out of our last apartment because of the area. The apartment was fine...we felt safe in the building, but it was getting to our apartment that was a little uncomfortable! We moved just a handful of blocks south and an avenue west. Not a big move, but the area is SO much different. We had a lot of people help us move everything so we were able to get it done in just a few hours. Unpacking is a whole different story! We bought a couple pieces of furniture because this place doesn't have as much storage, but it's 10 TIMES better! I'll post pics of the place after we get settled in (I might just have to post them on facebook cuz I don't know if this will let me later!)
The baby is growing so much! The docs say the baby and I are healthy and growing well. I wish I did less growing, but I guess I can't help it if I want the baby to be healthy. We are still holding out and haven't found out if it's a boy or girl. We've made it this long, so we'll be waiting till the baby is born! It's so fun to have my little buddy with me all day long! I'm so anxious to meet him/her, but it's been fun going through all the different stages and learning about how the baby is progressing. I can't wait to take pictures of my little sweetheart and show them off to everyone! I'm so proud of my baby and it's not even here yet! Due date is June 1 and I'm already counting down the weeks and days till I get to meet our baby!
I wanted to give everyone out West a shout-out. I miss all of you guys! I love reading about how your lives are changing and am sad I'm not there to give you hugs for your accomplishments. Just know that I think about all of you....a LOT! Love and miss you guys!
6 comments:
Stacy, there is this thing called "livewriter" and you can download it on the internet. You can set it up with your blog so you write all your posts on it and then click publish and it publishes it to your blog. Then you could get pictures on easier. Plus when you use it, the uploading of pictures is not nearly as long. It was really nice.
You should download it cause I want to see you and your pregnant self!!! Babies rock. Good luck with everything!
I'm so glad to hear that you are alive and doing well. I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby. I also want to see a picture of you prego.
i am excited to see your new place... hopefully in person
That's wierd blogger won't let you add pics. You could get a photobucket account. Upload your pics to photobucket and then copy and paste the code on to your blog posts. You don't have to wait an hour while blogger uploads. Hope this helps. Thanks for updating!
I can't believe how close you are getting. We can't wait to meet you sweet new baby! I hope you have a girl so I can go shopping for cute girl clothes( they are just cuter) We love you guys Keep us posted.
How fun that you are pregnant!! I am so excited for you. And I am even happier that you have had a good pregnancy so far. You are seriously going to make such an adorable fun mom:)
Post a Comment