Yes, I know NY seems like a million miles away! Yes, we get internet ALL the way out here! Yes I still look at my blog, and Yes, I will still update it!
It's just that there have been so many things going on that it's going to be a while before I can finish writing about it all! Heavenly Father has had things in the woodwork for us for a long time now and there are a lot of things coming together all very quickly.
I will let you all know our crazy story....eventually....!
I'll probably be able to post pictures of our apartment sometime next week...I'm still getting a few things situated and we have some empty picture frames that I'm wanting to fill. (silly and random, I know, but I still want to get that done first!)
So, basically, I'm just writing to let you all know that we are now safe in our little apartment in NY and are enjoying getting to know the city again......and I'M enjoying the last couple weeks I have to be able to spend with Hank before he has to officially grow up and work his little bones till he dies! SO...the computer is not my first priority right now! When I'm bored and alone, blogs and facebook will become my good friend again!
Here are a few pictures for you in the mean time!
(We packed our truck so that we could lay our mattress down and sleep in our own bed as we drove all the way across the country! It was actually quite nice!)
(So....we listened to Harry Potter during the whole drive....but the day before we got to NY we finished with one of the books and realized the next book wasn't on our iPod! So, naturally, we pulled over into a gas station, found an outlet near the air pump, pulled out our imac and synced our iPod with the next book!)
(We are HUGE office fans! Couldn't help snapping a pic! Too bad we had to follow the 80!)
7 comments:
Oh, I'm so sad. I didn't know you guys were leaving so soon. I guess I will have to keep up with you guys through your blog. I will miss you. Hope you enjoy NY.
Girl that's so awesome! and that's so cool Stroudsburg's like 20 mins from my home town! And I'm so jealous you're there..congrats guys!
Glad you got there safe and sound. It makes time fly to listen to a book across the country. Awesome.
jealous. call me. and fly me out right now. thanks
i'm glad you'll keep us posted! i'm excited to see your apt and hear about your crazy story!
We're glad your there safe and sound. Hopefully we get a chance to come see you. We are really going to miss you two.
loved the update! I miss you!
Post a Comment