Wednesday, June 10, 2009

T time


Yesterday I went to Blackfoot to participate in our first annual "T" time!  ("T" for "Toone").  This is just a fun party/tradition with the Toone girls that Mama Toone wants to start holding once a year!  We at so much, wore pretty hats, laughed a ton, and enjoyed being together!


Here's the dessert table...I'm pretty sure I ate at LEAST one of each...ok...probably two of each!
























































Fruits, Veggies, Salads, Rolls, and drinks...all of which were extremely delicious!


















We took everything inside and told the boys to eat away!  They thought it would be fun to mock our pretty hats and our "T" time!  Who's laughing now!!!


6 comments:

Rosie Boren said...

HAHAHAHA love the last photo. and very jealous!!! my dream is to wear my big hat at the kentucky derby.

VWE Stk Relief Society said...

This would be a dream of mine to get my girls together for something wonderfully fun and silly. Grandma Bunker does it with those who live in Utah every year. So.... If you all don't mind, please move closer to home, okay?

The Oswalds said...

Wow you are really serious about this blogging thing now!! :) Love the "T" time I think we need to start one of those. And those little animals are so cute!!

Laura said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog. Now we can really keep tabs on you guys. Are you going through Utah before you head to New York. It would be good to see you.

Allen Family said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad you were able to go.

Utahna said...

ohh my heck! That last picture is hillarious!