Monday, June 29, 2009

Camping Trip

This past weekend, the Toones went on a camping trip in American Falls at a campground called Indian Springs.  We stayed for 2 days and 2 nights.  The weather was so nice and almost everyone was burnt by the time we left!  Good food, fun times, and great company...can't wait till the next trip!

Erin's train (Hanks Brother)



Papa Toone's Train



Everyone that could make it!  (Only Linzie and Paysen are missing)

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's a long train there. Wow. a boat, camper, and a truck. I wouldn't have wanted to be driving that. Glad you had a fun time.

Rosie Boren said...

fun! i can see you got some color! WOOO i cant believe that laura was there when she is about ready to pop!

Toone said...

This was so fun! I am still in a lot of pain from that dang sun. haha My fault I guess. I can't wait to see all the footage you guys got. :)