So, I'm trying to be better at updating our blog. Nothing crazy or new has happened recently, so I'll just describe what Hank and I have been doing since we graduated.
Hank has been working full time from home and I have been keeping myself busy with an endless list of things that need to be done or that I'm glad I finally have time to do. i.e. wedding videos, getting back into contact with friends that I have lost touch with, finding an apartment in NY, finding a job in NY for myself, getting our house ready for renters in the fall, purchasing furniture for our house in Rexburg and for an apartment in NY, working out, trying to keep the house clean, packing and unpacking every time we go out of town, arranging for evenings out with friends, or afternoon walks with anyone who will go with me, picking up new hobbies, etc!
Hank and I have been able to visit our friends, Stephen and Rosie, in SLC a few times. We always have some crazy adventures with them... Hopefully another one soon! We were able to go to Washington to visit all of my family for my brother's farewell, and we just got back from Boise on business with Hank's work. Hank will work for two more weeks and then I get to steal him during the day time! (not really! He still has to study for the GMAT and the CPA and he's taking a class on campus, and he's studying to test out of a law class). Hopefully we'll get to jet over to Utah again soon!
We are still looking for an apartment in Harlem (between 110th and 125th). If anyone has any ideas or info, let us know! I'm also still looking for a job (Events and/or Marketing preferably) so if anyone knows of anything or anyone I can get in contact with, that would be great too!
I think that covers everything for now! Sorry it's not an exciting post, but that's what has been happening! Below are just a couple pics...we havn't really taken pictures of anything lately!
Out to dinner in Boise with the people Hank works with...."The Team!" Susan (bottom right) was nice enough to invite me to join them for the evening!
I took this for my former boss, Susan Stanley...she thought that the potato museum was such a funny thing. So...here you go Susan...(and David!)
1 comments:
yo huge RAGER in UTAH come now! i'll be on my couch with max....
Post a Comment