Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Summer

I have been really awful at updating our blog. There are a ton of things we did at the end of our summer that were a ton of fun. So I figured I would give just a few of the highlights of the things that we did.
Stacy and I went to the Bronx Zoo. It was pretty cool...yes that is a real giraffe in the background. This was an indoor exhibit, which I don't know why they were keeping the giraffes indoors, BECAUSE THEY STINK....REALLY BAD!
Stephen and Rosie Boren came out to the city to visit us. We had tons of fun and ate lots of really good food.
Stacy and I on the Staten Island Ferry.
Stephen and I got matching Cool-Aid shirts to wear snowboarding...the things you can find in Harlem!?!
We were walking down 125th street in Harlem when our friend Bethany noticed this saying printed on the window of a modern decor store in Harlem. She was like "Isn't that a quote from a prophet?" She got our attention and we walked back to notice this quote being used as an advertisement for people to purchase furniture...probably not what Harold B. Lee really meant when he said this. CRAZY!!! Again...the stuff you find/see in Harlem! That's why we love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hank and Stacy! Its the Gunters from the ward. Glad we found your blog!

George and Caralee said...

Hi Hank,
I randomly ran across your blog...small world! I saw your post of us at the fireworks in DC! It was so fun to see you. How are you and Stacy? You need to visit our blog and then visit Laura and Jeff's!!! Hope things are going well for you. If you are ever in Boise...you are welcome to stay here or at least have dinner!

The Oswalds said...

Wow Stacy you updated your blog! well the background any way, i kind of miss the pancakes and fruit they really looked good! :) We need to do something again!